Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm so bad at this

Well, for those of you who do check this in order to keep up on our lives, I apologize. I'm terrible at remembering to update this. So...here goes...

Lisa came to visit over Easter weekend and we had a great time catching up, I just love that girl. On Tuesday of that week it was Kurty's birthday and I think he enjoyed the fact that I made him dinner and baked him a fantastic cake! The next day I flew home and was at home for 2 full weeks. I worked to make some money and I got quite a bit done for the wedding...everything's falling into place so nicely. The weekend of the 25th Kurt flew back to Michigan too and we had our engagement pictures and then Rachelle and Tony's wedding! The pictures were so much fun and despite the high winds, they turned out great. If you want to see them go to: www.deimage.dphoto.com the password for our album is 100909. Rachelle and Tony's wedding was beautiful and so much fun. I flew back to Texas on Wednesday the 29th, a few days after Kurt. The following day Katie flew down here with her sister and neice. We had a great time! Kate and I drove Crystal and Olivia to Wichita Falls so they could spend the weekend with Joe at the Airforce base. Katie and I had so much fun going to Ikea, Bass Pro Shop, Cabellas (the last 2 were Kurt's idea :)) among other things. We completed the weekend watching a movie and drinking margaritas...it was great.

Sunday was like back to normal. We went grocery shopping and just hung out. Monday night Kurt had his last softball game and once again I was their only fan. All the guys are great, just not great softball players :) This weekend will be a blast...I can't wait...we're going to go to Taste of Addison, which is literally outside our door...a bunch of restaurants from around town have booths set up with food samples, there's a beer tent, music, and carnival rides...we can't wait! The other part of this weekend that I am very much looking forward to is RENT!! There are only a few performances left in Dallas and we are going to go!! I'm so excited. :)

That's all for now. I promise I'll update after this weekend and I'll even post pictures! For those of you who have been pestering me to get pictures up on our wedding website, I'm doing that right now...so check that soon!
(http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/NicoleLauniere&KurtBode)

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. yay for the update! i check regularly, but must admit, I'm not very good at updating my blog either.

    ReplyDelete