Saturday, February 7, 2009

Settling in to life in Addison
















Well, we found an apartment that we love. We're all moved in and starting to settle in to life in Addison. Our apartment has a loft, cathederal ceilings, a fireplace, and a balcony...it's fantastic. We're right across the street from the park and pretty much everything we need is within walking distance. We're really starting to get used life down here - the weather is great. Of course, it's not home and it never will be, but we do like it. Next week Kurt starts his job and I will start looking for work for myself, I don't think it will be too bad, Texas is doing much better than Michigan. We miss everyone back home and this is an open invitation for anyone to come visit! I still haven't figured out how to post pictures, but as soon as I do I'll post some of our trip down here and our apartment/community.

No comments:

Post a Comment